Active@ KillDisk allows you to delete all data from hard drives and other storage devices. Especially Active@ KillDisk can remove data from hard drives completely and effectively and no software can recover them. It is a useful security tool for your computer.
Your hard drives are still in good operations and you want to delete all of your old and unnecessary data stored on the hard drives to avoid being leaked, Active@ KillDisk will help you implement this task quickly and safely as the tool can permanently delete all data on your hard drives and no software can recover them.
Active@ KillDisk has a simple interface and inexperienced users can also use it. The tool allows you to delete all data on hard drives and USB by overwriting One Pass Zeros and can even delete unnecessary space. Especially, Active@ KillDisk also supports SSD, IDE, SATA and SCSI drives and does not depend on FAT, FAT32 and NTFS formats, etc. on the system.
Active@ KillDisk is independently operated compared to the operating system, file system, and partitions. Especially, it is also especially designed for permanently deleting all data on the computer so its handling speed is very quick.
Key features of Active@ KillDisk:
- Delete all data on hard drives with a high and safe speed.
- Be able to completely delete data from hard drives and other storage devices.
- Be able to repeat data deleting process for many times.
- Be only able to delete all data on hard drives.
- Delete all data on hard drives and USB by overwriting One Pass Zeros and be able to delete unnecessary space.
- Support SSD, IDE, SATA and SCSI drives and do not depend on FAT, FAT32, NTFS formats, etc.