Bloodshed Dev-C++ is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C or C++ programming language composing documents and writing programs for DOS. It helps users practice C/C++ easily and quickly.
This is free C++ application development software. It uses Mingw translator (open source translating developed from GCC on Linux environment). With fast speed of translation and fully new supported features of C/C++, it allows fixing errors, composing programs, manage project, and add other C/C++ supported library. Also, it may integrates with Cygwin and other translating programs on GCC.
Bloodshed Dev-C++ uses open DevParks package including libraries, samples, and various functions to develop graphics consisting of popular tools such as GTK+. wxWidgets and FLTK.
This is tiny software and it integrates with Windows and supports for Linux. No installation required. Perform smoothly.
Main functions of Bloodshed Dev-C++:
- Create C/C++ language developing environment.
- Offer fast translating and handling documents quickly.
- Comprehensively manage libraries with C/C++ supported.
- Integrate with Windows and support for Linux.
- Be portable software without installation required.