EchoVNC is a tool that helps you remotely control your computer easily with information secured. It supports access via VNC, Remote Desktop and Radmin server.
EchoVNC is a perfect remote control for computer. It supports VNC, Remote Desktop and Radmin. Besides VNC server with dynamic IP address, you can access Windows and Mac computer from distance.
Besides the “’dynamic DNS” for VNC server without a statistic IP, EchoVNC supports HTTP, SOCKS and ISA / NTLM web proxy. EchoVNC EchoVNC also has Viewer, a tool to control a computer or a server remotely.
EchoVNC is a good choice in case of controlling the boot of your computer. You can set up or remove the services as you want. EchoVNC allows multi-connection to the server and is able to display all computers that connected to the server. EchoVNC Viewer provides users with functions to access the computer from distance.
Server and viewers will see various remote configurations. All of them serve the purpose of accessing and controlling computers remotely like you are using a real computer.
Main features of EchoVNC:
- Support VNC, Remote Desktop and Radmin
- Startup Wizard for easier configuration
- Viewer bar allows quick access to the main features
- Quick File Sharing and support categories
- Support chat Client / Server
- Logon / NT support MS security
- JavaViewer = advanced file transfer, MSLogon and color reduction mode
- Display multi mode including full screen, scaled and Windows.