FreeMeter is a great utility that helps you keep track of your system's resources, by monitoring, in real time, disk space usage, CPU usage, memory usage, and disk transfer rates. FreeMeter can be used for observing your computer's activity or for diagnosing technical problems.
FreeMeter is able to display necessary data bout free space of the internal disk drive and CPU on the sole window. Therefore, you can have a quick look of the status of the disk drive and CPU with their free space, then you can do some modifications to improve working capacity of the system.
Making use of FreeMeter, you are supported to display current operation of the disk drive and CPU on two different graphs. Moreover, this program helps you keep track of the physical memory and data pages with clear and available data. This feature serves you to control operation thanks to all necessary information.
In addition, FreeMeter can place icons in the system tray that depict system usage and help you to control operation of the operating system, namely, displaying real-time statistical data, server file accessing times, disk rate, etc. It can be easily seen that this program offers various tools for users to carefully control operation of the system.
Some main features of FreeMeter:
- Display needed data about free spaces of internal disk drive and CPU
- Provide information about current operation of the disk drive and CPU on two different graph
- Keep track of the physical memory and data pages with clear and available data
- Control operation of Windows: displaying real-time statistical data, server file accessing times, disk rate, etc
- Work smoothly with all Windows operating system