gBurner is a software to burn and copy CD/DVD, and blu-ray. In addition the software also allows users to copy, edit and adjust the virtual file such as ISO, BIN, CUE, MDF, MDS, IMG, NRG, and DMG.
gBurner is a tool for burning data to CD/DVD/Blue-ray developed by gBurner software company. This company was established in October, 2005. Although gBurner is a new name in technology world, it is known as one of the companies providing software for copying data, music, video to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
gBurner support most of disc formats such as CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD + R, DVD + RW, DVD + R DL, DVD-RAM. In addition, this software also support users burn and copy such audio formats as MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, and OCC to CD and DVD for storage. Beside burning to CD/DVD/Blu-ray, this software also allows users to copy DVD and save as a virtual file of such formats as ISO, BIN, CUE, MDF, MDS, IMG, NRG, and DMG.
Main features of gBurner:
- Be easy-to-use even for those who have little experience.
- Support different formats including DVD, CD, or even Blu-ray.
- Have high speed of burning.
- Customize the quality for the disc.
- Allow users to copy ISO files to DVD/CD/Blu-ray and vice versa.