InCatalog is the application which helps you update documents and graphics by placing a link on a letter, a word, a sentence, a paragraph or a story.
InCatalog will not allow your document to display the latest changes in the database and does not allow your database to reflect the latest changes made to your document. InCatalog will connect between your database and document via a link.
InCatalog supports a list of links which you can select for your documents and databases. You just need to establish a link at the beginning, then InCatalog will help you update that link automatically in the future.
InCatalog supports you to place links on images, graphics or news. The entire product module will be established quickly.
InCatalog will give you options to update parts of the document, change languages, and even extract these parts from the document to build a new database.
Main features of InCatalog:
- Connect your database with your document via a link
- Support the list of various link
- Support placing links on graphic files. Settings will be created as documents quickly.
- Allow you to select a part of the database so that you can easily change its content (language, etc.)
- Allow extracting data from the existing database to build a new database