Microsoft MapPoint 2011 is integrated into Microsoft Office and supports users to create maps. Especially, users can use this utility to create or send routes to your GPS device.
Microsoft MapPoint 2011 is integrated into Microsoft Office and used to create a map based on input data effectively. Microsoft MapPoint 2011 provides features to set up the display of values on the map or edit them as your request.
With Microsoft MapPoint 2011, you can show parameters on the map. It is considered to be the illustrative image for business data or the tool for demonstrating routes and destinations so that users can understand and imagine easily.
Users can use Microsoft MapPoint 2011 to guide routes or send data to a GPS device for analysis. Hence, Microsoft MapPoint 2011 is regarded as a helpful tool for you to find the way exactly on long trips. After planning routes, users can print them.
Microsoft MapPoint 2011 is integrated with and runs on Office Excel, Office Access, SQL Server and others.
Main features of Microsoft MapPoint 2011:
- Be integrated into Microsoft Office to create maps
- Provide features to set up the display of values on the map or edit them as your request
- Create routes or send routes to a GPS device for analysis
- Find the way accurately on long trips
- Allow printing planned routes
- Be integrated with and run on Office Excel, Office Access, SQL Server and others