NGWave is integrated with various options for editing and adjusting audios quickly, stably and robustly. It supports WAV and MP3 audio formats.
Among various audio editors, NGWave is outstanding like an audio editing and adjusting program with many different tools which are hard to be found in other softwares.
NGWave allows you to view any audio file on the screen with relevant information, so the editing task will be much easier. You can apply any effects and create music tracks with your own style.
Interface of the program is very clear. Audio is presented on a wavy graph, facilitating you to cut, join a file, or define the start and the end of your favorite music track. Users can also use the program to join different audio files into a complete music track.
NGWave is a compatible audio editor for Windows. It can recover data with its built-in Undo/Redo features and record any sound from an installed audio card. Record dialog box of the program allows you to adjust the input for the audio card currently in use.
You can customize background color for NGWave, select colors manually or use built-in background colors of the program.
Key features of NGWave:
- Support MP3 and WAV audio files.
- Support full 24bit/192 kHz.
- Support files with large sizes.
- Support MIDI keyboard.
- Have an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Have Undo/Redo features.
- Record sound from any installed audio card.
- Have a record dialogue box which can adjust the input of the audio card currently in use.
- Customize background color for the program.
Exclusive recording features:
- Be integrated with Metronome.
- Be integrated with Frequency Tuner.
- Have automatic DC Offset adjustment.
- Set display duration.
- Have many advanced options.