PDF Images Extractor is the program which extracts images from PDF files. You can save these images in popular formats to your liking.
You are having a PDF file containing many beautiful and unique images. You want to extract these images from that file. PDF Images Extractor will help you do it easily.
PDF Images Extractor extracts raster images from a PDF file and allows saving them to a disk or converting them to various image formats : EPS, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PICT, PNG, BMP and SGI.
iWinSoft PDF Images Extractor enables you to batch convert images in a PDF file. This feature helps you save time because you can convert multiple images in the PDF file simultaneously instead of converting one by one.
To meet your demands, the developer designed PDF Images Extractor with a friendly and easy-to-use interface. Hence, you will have high-quality image files in just a few steps.
Main features of iWinSoft PDF Images Extractor for Mac OS X:
- Support Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Support EPS image format
- Support image formats including JPG, GIF, EPS, PCX, PGM, PSD, TGA, TIFF, PICT, PNG, BMP, JP2 (JPEG 2000) and SGI
- Support previewing output images
- Save time when it can batch extract images from a PDF file
- Produce high-quality image files