Portable Inkscape is the vector graphics editor which supports various image formats. With functions like Illustrator, Freehand and CorelDraw, this utility will help you edit vector graphics effectively.
Portable Inkscape belongs to GPL producer. It functions like an open source graphics editor using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format. This program has same functions as CorelDraw, Illustrator, Freehand so that users can create images with other documents and modifications.
Portable Inkscape integrates Creative Commons. Hence, it can manage database of images. This program is fully integrated with functions like : tool options, layers, documents, etc. Portable Inkscape supports file formats like JPEG, PNG, TIFF and also Postscript.
Because Portable Inkscape use SVG standard, it can function to change form, edit documents, mark, etc. Users are allowed to use drawing tools matching with XML, SVG, CSS standards. With Portable Inkscape, users not only edit vector graphics but also create their own photos to suit different browsers and programming languages.
Main features of Portable Inkscape:
- Support various file formats : JPEG, PNG, TIFF and also Postscript.
- Use W3C Scalable Vector Graphics
- Fully integrate filters and effects : shadow, blur, light effects, etc.
- Support Pen tool to create Bezier curve, rectangle, ellipse and polygonal tools
- Integrate Clipping and layers