Speaking Notepad is an application which supports text editing. It is a good replacement for Notepad, an out-of-date text editor. Especially, Speaking Notepad support English speaking for text files and this is considered a unique application for English language learners.
If you are a frequent computer user, you must hear about Notepad, a text editor. This tool has been in use for a long time but has never been upgraded. The introduction of Speaking Notepad is considered an ideal replacement for Notepad, a simple text editing tool. Moreover, Speaking Notepad has a text-to-speech feature that can read all types of text in English.
You will see that Speaking Notepad is superior to Notepad in all aspects and may be better than WordPad. Indeed Speaking Notepad offers many text editing functions such as aligning text left, right, center, changing font color, text background, checking spelling mistakes, and symbols on menu, such as
cut, paste, copy, save, print, search, etc.
Speaking Notepad offers a unique feature of reading texts in English. Users can paste any English texts to Speaking Notepad to make it read English. In addition, Speaking Notepad also supports up to 30 different voices such as male voice, female voice, computer voice, etc. You press F11 button to use the tool that allows reading as you type. Speaking Notepad helps you save text files as audio files and permits you to adjust reading speed.
Speaking Notepad has a visual, easy-to-use interface for all users and is compatible with all operating systems (32MB RAM, Pentium II 266 MHz, 5 MB Hard Disk, Sound card).
Main features of Speaking Notepad:
- Support text editing effectively.
- Able to read texts in English with 30 different voices.
- Provide many text editing features such as: aligning text right-left-center, changing font color, text background, checking spelling mistakes, etc and symbols on menu bar such as cut, paste, copy, save, print, search
- Able to press F11 to read the text as you type.
- Allow you to save text files as audio files and change reading speech.
- Easy to use for all users and system compatibility (32MB RAM, Pentium II 266 MHz, 5 MB Hard Disk, Sound card).