StudioLine Photo Basic is a software which helps you manage your digital photos as well as edit photos and create photo albums.
StudioLine Photo Basic provides tools for effectively organizing photos and arranging their descriptions cleverly. You can also find your photos easily by search function of the application.
StudioLine Photo Basic supports such editing utilities as Red-eye (fix red-eye phenomenon on digital photos), Colour Adjustment, Photo Effect, batch processing to help you edit your photo in a professional way.
Besides that, StudioLine Photo Basic allows you to create slide show on the computer, make photo albums or burn your photos to CDs and DVDs. Dual screen tool gives you an interesting new experience while viewing photos. The photos and albums which stored in your computer can be simply shared via email, web pages, or printed at the highest quality.
StudioLine Photo Basic supports multiple file formats including JPEG, BMP, PNG, PSD, RAW, GIF and TIFF.
Despite being a free software, StudioLine Photo Basic offers full features of a top graphic application.
Main features of StudioLine Photo Basic:
- Manage digital photos
- Support image searching by a combination of system, camera and keyword
- Provide many professional utilities for editing photos
- Create slide show, photo albums, and burn photos to DVD/CD
- Dual screen mode
- Share photos via email, web pages or print high quality photos
- Support multiple file formats including JPEG, BMP, PNG, PSD, RAW, GIF and TIFF.