SysTracer is the program which processes your computer data. Registry and files on the system will be modified most effectively.
SysTracer was developed by Blue Project company. Its main feature is to search and analyze programs on the system in order to add, modify or delete files as well as registry keys.
SysTracer will create image files for each folder it scans. Its working speed depends on your computer configuration which is simple or complicated. This program allows you to select folders for scanning. There is no need to scan your whole computer system. This will waste your time very much.
SysTracer will capture images before and after applications are installed. You just need to compare these snapshots to modify, add or delete applications. The program enables you to scan and create multiple image files. Images before and after the scanning process will be saved in parallel so that you can compare them whenever you want.
Main features of SysTracer:
- Capture files and folders quickly
- Support capturing startup applications, services, etc. at high speed
- Take snapshots with the large quantity
- Allow users to view content of snapshots
- Support scanning files, folders, software, etc.
- Export HTML format
- Export registry keys in regedit format