The free software Portable Tiny Burner allow users to burn CD, DVD from data and files in the computer.
Tiny Burner allows users to burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs from files stored in your computer. This software offers Drag-and-Drop function to help users drag and drop files from any disc drives to its main interface. It supports many different types of disc like CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE, BD-R/RE DL, HD-DVD-R/RW, and DVD-RAM. On the other hand, the application also can display some basic information such as size, type of disc, etc.
Tiny Burner can make OSI files and burn them to CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. Users are able to set the burning speed. Normally, this software will burn disc at the maximum speed; however, you can decrease it to reduce the file damage.
With Portable Tiny Burner, users can delete all or a part of the disc content.
Main features of Tiny Burner:
- Make CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs
- Support drag-and-drop function
- Support many different types of disc like CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE, BD-R/RE DL, HD-DVD-R/RW, and DVD-RAM
- Display disc’s information
- Create OSI files
- Delete all or a part of disc content.