XAMPP Lite can provide a server to build and maintain websites. With this software, users can access and test website easily without requiring Internet connection.
XAMPP Lite is a software package including tools like Apache, MySQL, PHP + PEAR, Perl, mod_php, mod_perl, mod_ssl, OpenSSL, phpMyAdmin, Webalizer, JpGraph, FileZilla FTP Server, mcrypt, eAccelerator, SQLite, WEB-DAV + mod_auth_mysql, ProFTPD, OpenSSL, OpenLDAP, Webalizer, FreeTDS, etc. It also brings users functions to manage MySQL and SQLite databases.
With XAMPP Lite, you can create a remote server using FileZilla FTP server (also included in the package). This feature is very useful to manage large Content Management Systems (CMS), support programmers, online web developers, etc.
Users can establish an account and a password for a secure access to this application. A special and customizable control panel is designed so that you can use functions distributed on the program easily.
Key features of XAMPP Lite:
- Provide the server with the open source code and platform for web development and maintenance.
- Support managing MySQL and SQLite databases.
- Interpret PHP and Perl languages.
- Create a remote server using FileZilla FTP server
- Manage large content management systems.